There are always may questions asked about what is needed before can rent a property from Aspect Properties.
If it is for a commercial space, we will discuss that with you directly.
For residential space, the following steps should be followed:
- Submit an application
- An online version of our application is located at the bottom of this page
- If you prefer, you can submit a hard copy of our application located in the forms section of this page
- We will run your application through our screening process and then have your agent call you with the results.
- If you are approved, you will need to put down a deposit equal to one month's rent to hold the unit for 30 days. After 72 hours, this deposit is non-refundable and is forfeited if you do not move in within 30 days.
- We will set up a move in date with your agent to be held at our Rochester Hills office.
- Once the date is set, you will need to follow the steps located on our move in checklist, found in the forms section of this page
Looking for a form?
You can fill out the application below. If you are using an outside agent, please make sure to list them on your application. If you would still like a paper form, please find them below.
Are you an Real Estate Salesperson looking for a property management company to refer your rental clients? If so, check out our Real Estate Partner Program!